- real-time path traced graphics on the GPU: produces ultra-high quality physically accurate global illumination, soft shadows and reflections
- integration of the Bullet physics engine: start/pause the physics simulation by pressing 'm'
- first person camera: move forward, backwards and sideways with the arrow keys
- mouse look: click and hold the left mouse button to look around the scene (already working, but needs a bit more work to make it more robust)
- shooting mechanics: fire a ball into the stack or try hitting a bouncing sphere by pressing 'Enter'. The ball is shot from the current camera position at the current view target in the center of the screen. Due to performance reasons, only one ball is shot at a time (the same ball is 'recycled' with every shot).
Make the physics go berserk!
Video rendered on 8600M GT (a better quality video on GTS 450 will follow soon):
Download the executable for this game at http://code.google.com/p/tokap-the-once-known-as-pong/downloads/list